Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Nosefrida nasal aspirator is an effective aid against nasal congestion for small children aged 0-3 years, who cannot blow their noses yet. This disturbs their sleep, food intake and the general well-being of the child and the whole family.
Nosefrida was developed and produced by ear, nose and throat doctors. It meets all the demands for safety and hygiene both for the child and the user. The aspirator consists of a collection tube with a hat on which the hygiene filter is placed. The hat is connected to a suction tube which is fitted with a red nozzle. The design of the tip of the tube prevents any contact with the sensitive mucous membrane in your child’s nose even when the child makes a rapid movement. As a parent, you do not need to be worried about getting mucous or bacteria in your mouth as the aspirator is supplied with a moisture absorbing hygiene filter that makes use hygienic. This filter must be replaced after each application. Moreover, Nosefrida is packed in a specially designed case which means you always have a practical and hygienic storage for it.
Lastly, Nosefrida is made from non-allergenic and latex-free polypropylene, thus it is recommended by paediatricians and endorsed by happy parents around the world.
How to use
1. Place your child face up on a changing table or bed. You can also hold your child, tucking their arms in while sitting.
2. Move the red nozzle on NoseFrida to your mouth and place the opening of the tube by the child's nostril.
3. Apply the necessary suction. If the mucous is thick or crusty, use saline solution and then suck the nose clean.
4. Clean NoseFrida after each use. Remove the blue tube and rinse it in hot water and dishwashing liquid. Let the tube dry. Replace the filter and put the tube back. You will hear a click when you connect the tube on to the blue hat.
5. Your NoseFrida is now ready to be used again!
1 Snotsucker; 4 Filters